We are pleased to announce the Call for Abstract Submission for the 20th Commonwealth Forestry Conference is now open. The deadline to submit your abstract is April 30, 2021. Authors will be notified about their abstract acceptance by May 17, 2021.
We welcome presentations related to any of the 7 Conference topics (please scroll down). As we expect a wide variety of presentations, please submit only one abstract (per theme and per oral/poster category) in your capacity as the lead author.
- Select the topic your presentation fits into.
- Decide how you’d like to present:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- 3-Minute Talk Student Competition (open only to students)
- Choose your abstract format:
- Dynamic: 30-seconds video (mp4 format)
- Static: 300-word plain-text abstract of your presentation.
- You may upload multiple files, as long as the content fits the above limits.
- You may return and update the information until May 1.
Submit your abstract
- Go to the abstract submission page
- Create an account with login name, password, and contact details.
- Follow the instructions to upload your abstract.
- You will receive an email confirmation of submission right away, and status of acceptance note after May 17.
We strongly encourage you to submit short videos, along with the text of your abstract – a professional and well-rounded submission is one step closer to a great presentation during the Conference.
|Education and Careers||Collaboration|
|Communication||Communicating forestry to outside audiences|
Communicating within CFA
|Climate change||Forest fires|
|Technology and Innovation||Vision for modern forest management|
|Conservation versus Consumption||Indigenous and community forestry (policies, products)|
National park management
|NEW: IUFRO Divisions 6 and 9||Social aspects, forest policy and economics|